Rajini - Racing Career
Nine time Indian National road racing Champion in multiple categories from 2003 to 2012.
First Indian to win an overseas motorcycle racing championship
Overseas appearances and Championships include:
• Champion -2015 Malaysia Super bike championship ( 1000 cc open class)
• Qatar SBK 1000 cc championship (2015- 2016). 4 th position. Had got a Podium (2nd place) in just his 2nd year on a 1000 cc superbike there
• Champion - Losail Asian Championship – Qatar: 600cc (2012 - 2013)
• First Indian to take part in FIM World Endurance 24 Hours Championship – 2010
• First Indian to win podium - 3rd place in APRC (FIM Asian Championship)-600cc - 2009
• 2nd in championship in Malaysian Super Series - 600cc- 2008
• Champion : Malaysian Super Series -150 cc – 2006
He took part in the Superbike championship in China & Malaysia in 2016 .
Plans to take part as Wild card entry in 2017 MOTO2 World Championship.
Taking part in Malaysian Superbike Championship 2017
Rajini has got about 10,000 friends / fans on Facebook with an additional 29,000 followers on the RACR Facebook page managed by him. 10,000 followers on Instagram
Please get in touch for Sponsorship Opportunities. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org